Unlike marijuana moonrocks, CBD moonrocks buds do not contain a significant amount of THC. Since they do not contain the psychoactive component of marijuana, CBD moonrocks buds provide you with a large amount of cannabinoids without the high effect. This is why people who are wanting or needing to consume high levels of CBD to manage their medical needs prefer CBD moonrocks buds. Some CBD moonrocks buds can contain as high as 50% CBD, while most tinctures contain anywhere from about 5% – 20% CBD, Since moonrocks can double the amount of CBD intake, they are much more efficient for quick relief. This is due to the pure CBD oil coating on the raw flower to supercharge your medicine. Buy CBD moonrocks buds online with us today and enjoy the top benefits of weed from top online weed dispensaries.
To make a moonrocks bud, first determine the desired level of THC and CBD in your flower, as this will affect the potency of the final product. The strain GSC is often used, but any flower will work.
Next, dip or spray the flower with hash oil. THC and CBD, which were removed from the original plant through a chemical process, are the cannabinoids that make up hash oil. This step heightens the strength to create a better and longer high for patients.
Finally, dust the bud with kief, a fine powder ground from the resin found on the cannabis plant. If you use a grinder for your flower, the kief is collected in the bottom of the grinder. Kief intensifies the overall potency of the moon rock. Once the three-step process is complete, your moon rock is ready for blastoff and is smoked in a pipe, joint, or water pipe (bong).
Smoking moonrocks buds is often described as harsh for the newer cannabis consumers. Like with any medical marijuana product, it’s important to start slow. We suggest using a glass bowl or pipe, as the moonrocks buds leave a greasy residue. Rolling a joint is not advised, as it will be hard to keep lit. It’s also important for patients to stay hydrated when consuming moonrocks buds.
- Chronic Pain Relief: The average THC content in this product can be over 50%. Patients are finding a significant reduction in pain while using moonrocks buds. The long-lasting effect is proving to bring much needed relief to those suffering with pain.
- Stimulating Appetite: Medical marijuana is typically used to stimulate a non-existent appetite, like for those undergoing chemotherapy and radiation. Moonrocks buds intensifies the sensation to eat. It provides a quick acting stimulant that allows even the smallest of eaters to find a taste for food again and to nourish their healing bodies.
- Nausea Reduction: Taken in small doses, moonrocks bring much needed relief to patients suffering from severe nausea. The high THC content, combined with a .15% CBD rating, helps reduce a patient’s symptoms.
- Reduce Anxiety: Moon rocks are known among cannabis connoisseurs to provide long lasting anxiety relief. Otherwise anxious patients are now finding a new way to relax.
- Suppressed Seizures: Medical marijuana use is significant in suppressing seizures. Patients are finding they are having fewer, less severe, episodes.